Sep 19, 2012

Filling dinner

I don't eat enough brussel sprouts. Probably all of us don't eat enough brussel sprouts. I don't even know how to spell the name properly. They taste bitter.

I found that if you cook them to the point where they are super soft and almost falling apart, they actually taste very nice, and not bitter at all.

This meal was quite elaborate (for me).

I mixed ground beef with ground pork, added some garlic and spices and salt, added a couple eggs, and milk-soaked bread, and mixed it all together. It doesn't take long, it's just messy.

Then fried balls of the above on a pan with some oil, and put the fried result in a pot. Added the vegs, medium heat, and ignored for an hour. I figured by the time the meat cooked, the brussel sprouts would be cooked too (I was right).

It was really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment